Monday, August 15, 2011

Going budget

I love going budget. My way of life:

Digging for a good book in the lib, instead of buying off the shelf.
Taking bus, no matter how late it's, instead of paying for overpriced cab.
Watching soccer off live streaming, instead of paying for cable TV.
Stealing my sis's clothes to wear, instead of buying my own. ha!
Jogging around my home with scenic route and lots of fresh air, instead of going to smelly gym.
Taking good old budget airline, instead of expensive "serviced" airlines.

I find joy in saving money! (Not that I've a lot to begin with. and my pay is miserable. and I spend it all on travelling.)

But I'm not a miserable old fart sitting around lamenting about the lack of money. Love the excitement when I find good deals! Going budget, my way of life!

No comments: