Sunday, June 21, 2009

DISNEYLAND!

These are the guys who are "in charge" of us.
They're from the international student club.
Quite nice and friendly!
But, they're damn short! haha!


DISNEY!!!

We survived the tower of terror. haha!
It's more fun in Orlando's disney.
But I still screamed a lot!



Haha! We all looked damn funny!






Us again!!!






My lovely roommate and I!
We took all the rides together!
And we seemed to be the only 2 to scream for every rides!


Christian, me, Liyana and Harry potter.


Princesses!!!
They look so cute!
The kids are all so well dressed!!!

My mega monster meal.
I ate damn a lot!
Joyce too!!! haha!
And we had popcorns before dinner.



The lovely castle at night!!!


Highlight of the day:


Harry potter!!!
hahaha! omg.
He's damn hilarious!
He bought the mickey mouse hat thing.
And he bought stich!




okay. I bought a lot of stuff too!!!
I had so much fun at Disneyland!!!
Thanks to the girls!
I love them all!!!!!


oh, we even named ourselves after french food!
crossiant, chocolat, shoe( i dunno how to spell) a la creme, glace, cerel, orange, jian tao, and chowd the.
okay. so weird. and my spelling is so off. hahahha!

No comments: