Saturday, December 13, 2008

More fun!!!



A blurry pic of my class gathering! haha! The gathering wasn't that bad even though less than half the class turned up. It was great meeting people I haven't met ever since the collection of A level results. Many are doing well now! Esp Abi! A soon to be doctor! The next meeting should be during Anisah's wedding! I can't wait!!!
Yesterday was a mad rush of events! KTV with my cousins, Julaiha's bday party and my uncle's BBQ. All was damn fun! I love KTV esp! All the oldies. haha! I dreaded it at first, as I don't know the latest mandarin pop songs. But I was surprised there're so many old ones which I know! haha! And best is that my cousins made me totally at ease. Can't wait for another one!!!
This holiday has been fantastic!!! I love it!

No comments: