Thursday, August 07, 2008

First few days of sch...

One word: Scary!
I had a panic attack during stats. I had no idea why summation is in stats. No sense to me. I swear I'm dead. Then, Sirong passed to me HP314A course outline. I swear I could have died on the spot. Essay and projects! omg. I want to go back GT!!!!!!
The good thing about school is that I get to meet my friends!!! Sirong esp. haha! She makes me wanna go for work and travel!!! Maybe next summer.
Anyway, I watched bad habits. Anorexic is gross. But I can imagine why girls want to get so thin. Thanks to the superficial S'porean guys. ha! No offence but i'm just generalizing. Sam and I used to discuss what kind of girls guys like. We concluded that: If you're skinny, with super fair skin, small, and best if can be blown away by the wind. haha! Congrats if you're in this category.
okay. Time to puke. haha! Kidding! I can never be anorexic or bulimic. The only eating disorder I might have is overeating! I love food too much!

No comments: